Monday, September 26, 2011

Mango Salsa

I was visiting my friend while she was making this mango salsa. The salsa was SO good, I left her house and immedietly bought the ingredients to make it myself. I took it to work the next morning and by the afternoon it was GONE. It is that good.

Mango Salsa

1 firm mango peeled and diced
4-5 ripe medium size tomatoes diced
1 red onion diced
3 garlic cloves minced
1 pepper, seeded and diced(your choice, I used a poblano but for spicer salsa use a jalapeno or habernaro)
1 lime zested and juiced
cilantro
1/8 tsp sea salt

Mix everything together in a bowl. Serve with chips. It is good right after you make it. Even better the next day.

Courtesy Liz Stammel Photography

Foodie Fridays, Good Eats, Tempt My Tummy, Traditional Tuesdays, Tuesdyas at the Table, Healthy Today Wednesdays,

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are sharing this recipe, Georgia. I love mango salsa, and now I can make some, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooOoo! What an awesome picture, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember buying this at Whole Foods for $6.99 for a tiny little container, made it myself the following weekend using the ingredient list from the container, easy to make and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!