What you need:
- 1 chicken nipple
- 1 empty 2 liter soda bottle
- 23/64 drill bit and drill
- 1/1/4 drill bit (or a thumb tack)
- Drill a hole into the center of the lid of the soda bottle
- Screw in threaded portion of the chicken nipple
- Poke a small hole or use thin drill bit through the center of the bottom of the soda bottle (this releases pressure allowing water to flow through the chicken nipple.)
- Fill with water (put a finger over the hole on bottom of bottle).
- Replace cap that now has chicken nipple attached
- Hang up for chickens to drink. Must be hung high enough that the chickens have to lift their heads to peck at the bottle.
|Finished Product!! I secured mine with small bungie cords.|
If you think of a better way comment and let me know!