Saturday, October 15, 2011

Getting things done

Every once in awhile I need a swift kick in the pants to get things done. I question where all my time goes and what I have to show for it. I have always been an "anti-goal" "anti-list" gal. Having 2 kids and a household to run has changed that. Having a blog helps because it can help hold me accountable to get the things done on the list!!! So, Lord willing, (children permitting) here it goes! This is what I want to get done today.

  1. The laundry (EVERYTIME it is on here, and trust me...short if a picture which will NOT be featured on here anytime soon...you have no idea how dire my laundry situation is)
  2. Clean Savannahs and Atlanta's room.
  3. Change all the bedding on everyones bed.
And oh ya, that doesn't include the obvious take care the kids and feed everyone lunch and dinner. Yup....those go without saying!! So with that I must say GOODBYE and wish me luck....cause the baby just face planted and is crying...Savannah says she needs "more food please" and that list won't do itself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!