- Use cut up old (washed) pantyhose as pillow stuffing. Grandma always made handmade pillows stuffed with old pantyhose. They were seriously the most comfortable pillows ever! We didn't know for years that was what was in the pillows until a corner got torn one day. We were all a little surprised!!
- Cut away thin strips from the "control" top of pantyhose. Use them as rubber bands! If you use knee highs, the tops of those make great rubber bands too.
- Use old boots as flower pots! Instead of throwing them away, fill 'em up with dirt and grow something!!
- Save the tops and bottoms of your frozen juice cans. Punch a hole in them and string some yarn through. Have the kids decorate them or glue on school pictures. Nice Christmas ornament.
- Place old pantyhose over the hose from your washer. It will help keep from getting hair and what not in the drain that will cause messy clogs.
|Me, my mom, and grandma|