Sunday, July 25, 2010

Introduction

I thought I should write this first, so if you are reading any of the Day in the Life of series, and got a bit lost, this would help!!! So, let me tell you a little about my life!!! I am a registered nurse and I work in a busy pediatrics office 2 days a week. My husband is a police officer who works the night shift, so he sleeps all day and keeps a rather unorthodox schedule. I have a dog and two cats which Savannah looks at as her friends (siblings?). We live in a very modest 2 bedroom one bath house in Florida with what seems to be NO storage space. I am 4 days away from being 6 months pregnant with a baby boy. So, there you have it!! My life in a paragraph!! I hope you enjoy my "series", who knows if anyone will even read it, but my hope is that someone will read it and feel happy to know they aren't the only ones leading a crazy, boring, life. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!