Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9/11 Rays Game

One of the things we love to do as a family is go to baseball games. We had another opportunity to do so on September 11. The city gave a great deal to first responders (like my husband) to go to the Rays vs. Red Sox game on 9/11. I knew it would most likely be the last game we would attend of the season. So I asked a friend of mine if she could make Savannah a Ray's bow for her hair. Apparently, she has a website where you can request and purchase custom bows at very reasonable prices. Just let her know what type of bow you want and she can make it! She e-mailed me a few options and I let her know which one I liked best. I personally thought the bow came out so cute and Savannah looked adorable (if I do say so myself). Please, check out her website and see all the awesome things she has made!

My favorite, her Ray's Bow

This is a goldfish bow she made.
A flower bow



1 comment:

  1. She is looking so much older. :) I love her haircut. She looks super cute with it. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!