Sunday, March 27, 2011

Todays List

Well it is 4:30pm and I haven't accomplished much today. I didn't at least accomplish tangible things. I played A LOT with the kids, and as we all know that is VERY important! But the clothes don't clean themselves, and the food doesn't cook its self, so it is time to get to work!!!

First, things I've done (maybe this will help me get motivated? i like crossing them out haha)
  1. Played bubbles
  2. Checked on the chickens (i'm babysitting chickens)
  3. Taken a nap
  4. Taken a shower (a big deal with 2 kids under 2 years old)
Thing that need to get done
  1. Laundry (does it ever TRULY get done?? there is no end.....)
  2. Clean the kitchen
  3. Make homemade hamburger buns for dinner
  4. Take care of the bulk meat I bought at Sams' yesterday
  5. Clean up after the cats
  6. Get everything ready for tomorrow

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!