Monday, September 5, 2011

Quick and Easy way to pit cherries

As I have mentioned before, my Savannah LOVES cherries. I try to only feed her fruits and veggies that are in season and cherries must be still running strong because the stores are stocked full of them!! The only problem I have found is if I give her a whole cherry she eats it like an apple and makes a huge mess! I found an easy, less messy way to pit the cherries before she eats them. Check it out!






I used Pampered Chef's Core and More ($11.00) and a knife. I slice the cherry around the pit, twist and then use the scoop end of the Pampered Chef tool to scoop out the pit. It is the perfect size for the cherry not to big or small! It works good to hull strawberries as well.

As a side note, I just happen to be hosting a Pampered Chef party! If you want to order this through my party you can click here. Click on shop online and type in my name as the hostess. Liz Cleckner. Party closes September 17th.



This is linked to Tammy's Kitchen Tips, Works For Me Wednesday, Tip Junkie Tuesday and Ruby Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!