- Get them involved by having them clap, cheer and root on their favorite team.
- Remember, if they are loud, who cares it is a baseball game!!!
- At Ray's games people love to ring cow bells. What kid wouldn't have fun with that? Even my little man had fun shaking his bell!
- Bring a little activity book that fits in your purse....just in case the game gets a little long.
- Don't be afraid to get up and walk around. I usually take Savannah with me to get a refreshment just so she can stretch her legs.
|This photo was taken at the end of the game.|
Clearly, it was past their bedtime.
This post is linked to ABC Wednesday , Wordless Wednesdays, Works for Me Wednesday and The Mommy Club.