- $5.00 a chick (that is the city price, in the country they go for about $2.00)
- $5.00 on a nesting box
- $15.00 on organic soy free chicken feed - it lasted me about 2 months
- FREE - Chicken coop found on the side of the road
- FREE - Chicken wire found it in my garage from the former owners
- $2.00 for a chicken nipple.
- FREE - Chicken feeder used one my neighbors didn't want anymore. You can make one from a 5 Gallon bucket you get for free at a bakery.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Here is a run down on how much money I have spent on my chickens so far.