Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Living in Arizona while in the Air Force

I would like to take credit for coming up with this "A" combination, but I must give it to my husband. The photos taken for this post were taken LONG before I owned a digital camera, so they were scanned in the "old fashion" way!!! This is my tribute to my 4 years I was in the United States Air Force. I grew up in the Air Force. I went in as a young 17 year old without much direction and came out a confident, married, young lady. I credit the Air Force for giving me the courage and confidence to pursue ANYTHING I put my mind too!!!








8 comments:

  1. Fun post for the A Day! My husband was a career Air Force officer and our kids grew up on an air base, so I do relate! Great photos! Hope your week is going well!

    Sylvia
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that was a positive ADVENTURE for you!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photographs and memories. Great post for A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful words for the letter A. My husband was born on an Air Force base in Tokyo and grew up near Kirtland AFB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Service to the Nation a noble profession :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful start to ABC Round 8! Thanks so much for this, and for taking the time to "scan" in your photographs. A team effort too - just goes to show how enthusiastic we all are when we get our family members involved
    Thanks again
    Denise
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower from ABC-WED, hope you will follow me back here@ Step Up
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Appreciate your service to our country. What a fun way to start the round!

    On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you for participating. We are looking forward to this next year, and hope to see you back each week.

    Troy - ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!