Monday, August 9, 2010

My World Tuesday

Welcome to my world!! I had no idea what I was going to write about or what pictures I was going to use. So, I started thinking, if this was really about my world I would post some average everyday photos of my world!! These will be by no means award winning photos, but they give you a glimpse of my life.


Feeding the dog! Every day in my world I have to tell her
not to feed the dog!!
In my world there is never a dull moment. Great Pepsi ad huh?

"Helping" with laundry! In my world, lauundry is a never
ending task!

Chocolate is always present in my world. Savannah
likes to "help" bake chocolate cookies!!


To Check out more of Thats My World, Click here!

5 comments:

  1. A perfect look at your world! And Savannah is adorable! Thanks for sharing! Hope you all have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your world looks filled with love, laughter and a beautiful child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! What fun you guys have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Savannah is such a darling. Never a dull moment it does seems like in your world. And that cookie looks to yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's so adorable, thanks for droppin by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!